Friends, I’ve been looking for a DELICIOUS chocolate chip pancake recipe for years. Today is your lucky day (and mine) because I finally came up with the best combination, ever.
For years, I have struggled with stomach issues causing me to not be able to enjoy simple things, such as pancakes.
Over the years, I’ve truly found that those foods I was missing out on weren’t really that great tasting anyway (such as that store bought pancake batter).
Trust me when I say, you just have to make these and taste them for yourself. They truly are the best tasting pancakes I have ever had. And bonus, they are SO fluffy!
2 cups oat flour
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp sea salt
½ tsp cinnamon
¾ cup plain greek yogurt
1 cup vanilla almond milk
1 tsp vanilla abstract
1 tbsp maple syrup
chocolate chips (can use blueberries instead if you’d rather have these be fruity)
Coconut oil or a cooking spray for the pan
1. In a large bowl combine oat flour, baking soda, sea salt and cinnamon.
2. In a separate bowl combine yogurt, almond milk, egg, vanilla and syrup.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and whisk together.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Cook until bubbles have popped on the surface and turn over until golden brown on both sides.
6. Serve with maple syrup or other choice of toppings.
Put this one on your list for a weekend brunch - you’ll be SO glad you did.